Induction Cap Sealing Machine
MICS-1.5 Induction Cap Sealer
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Seals 15mm to 65mm Diameter Caps
- Compact Design
- Cost Effective
- High Efficiency
- Optimised Sealing Performance
- Mobile from Line to Line
The MICS-1.5 is a compact induction cap sealing machine incorporating a specially designed induction generator and coil mounted on a mobile frame with an internal water circulator and cooler. The space saving design minimises the amount of free conveyor required to only 450mm.
The machines feature a solid state induction generator with 1.5kW output power within built flux density regulator. Uniformity of sealing is ensured regardless of the number of caps moving beneath the induction coil at any one time. The standard coil will seal 15mm to 65mm caps with no adjustment necessary whilst Relco also manufacture custom built sealing heads and 'tunnel coils' for particular applications and unusual closure designs.
A full range of optional extras are available with MICS-1.5 including missing foil detectors, back-up queue and container jam detectors, cocked cap detectors, container ejectors, under/over voltage protection and up-rated cooling systems for high temperature locations.
- Supplies: 200-240v 10Amp Single Phase, Electricity (50Hz)
- Output Power: Upto 1.5kW Fully Variable
- Dimensions: 450mm x 585mm x 1780mm with
- 400mm long induction sealing head Weight: 85Kg
- Construction: All stainless steel frame with stainless, steel IP55 control cabinet and nylon, induction coil housing